Friday 11 November 2011

Planning - Different Scenes

Before music, letter is posted through the door, birdseye view as the letter falls to the ground.
(Light fading up on the performer)  can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles             
And the Heavens open every time she smiles

(POV shot of going to pick up the letter) And when I come to her that's just where I belong
Yet, (performance) I'm running to her like a river strong


She gives me love, love, (Match on action, girl opens letter from uni - seeing reaction) love, love, crazy love
She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love

(boy sitting watching tv, girl arrives he picks hugs her - she shows him the uni letter)
She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
(mid shot of them standing in the living room - tv on in the background; normal life - his head down and her taking his hand - match on action shots) She takes my troubles all away, takes away my grief 
Takes away my heartache, in the night like a thief

(performance) She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She gives me love,(Packing away her belongings and finding something that reminds her of him) love, love, love, crazy love
She gives me love, (back to performance) love, love, love, crazy love
(match on action shot of her picking it up and putting it aside)She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love

Yes, I need her in the daytime (sending texts - no reply - or photo album over shoulder shot)
(performance, sitting on a stool facing the camera) Oh, but I need her in the night
Yes, I want to throw my arms around her
And kiss and hug, and kiss and hug her tight

(Girl gets home and throws her things down picks up her phone) And when I'm returning from so far away
(back to back shot of both of them looking at their phones) She gives me some sweet lovin', (receives text 'i miss you' over the shoulder shot of the phone, puts it down on the counter.)brighten up my day
(grabs her coat to walk out the front door)Yes, it makes me righteous,(cuts back to performance) it makes me whole
(her knocking on his door)And makes me mellow, (back to performance) down to my soul

She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
(he opens the door and picks her up and spins her round) She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
(back to performance) She gives me love, love, love, (close up over the shoulder shot of him looking into her eyes) love, crazy love
She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
(I need her her love, love, love, love, crazy love)

Crazy love
(girl looking up at him) Crazy love
(Kisses her) Crazy love (back to end of performance with a fade down to black out)

No comments:

Post a Comment