Monday 3 October 2011

Michael Buble

We looked at a range of different styles of songs, and decided that we were not going to use any of them, but found that they made us aware of other types of styles - such as jazz - that we had not looked into. After looking at Michael Buble's videos, we saw potential in using one of his songs due to them having more narrative in the lyrics, whereas the other songs we had researched did not have lyrics that we thought we could interpret. We settled on the song 'Crazy Love' to look into in more depth. By looking at the lyrics we saw that they could be about a relationship, being in love and just enjoying each others company.


'And when I'm returning from so far away
She gives me some sweet lovin brighten up my day
Yes it makes me righteous, yes it makes me feel whole
Yes it makes me mellow down in to my soul'




No comments:

Post a Comment